Mastering session information:
- All attended sessions start at 10am unless another time has been confirmed.
- For unattended sessions, your mixes need to be here at least 24 hours before the start of your session. If the mixes are not here by that time, you risk forfeiting your session that day and you will have to reschedule.
- If your mixes are here many days prior to your session, you may have your session "bumped up" in the schedule.
Formats accepted for mastering:
- Digital File Formats including: WAV, AIFF, SDII
- Digital Resolutions of 16 and 24 bit - 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
- WAV or AIFF preferred, 24-bit preferred.
- Analog Half-Inch 2-Track Tape
- Analog Quarter-Inch 2-Track Tape
- Analog Quarter-Inch Quarter-Track Tape
- Audio CD (CD-DA)
- Alesis Masterlink CD-24 Discs
- DAT and 24-bit DAT
- 1630 Format U-Matic
- F-1 Format
- DASH Format 2-Track Digital Tape
- Cassette Tapes
- Vinyl Recordings
- Dolby SR and A is available
If you're mixing "in the box", bounce your mixes to 24-bit at the same sampling rate you've been working at. Do not change the sampling rate.